Page links

Thursday, April 25, 2013

rock, PAPER, scissors: the Research paper that killed me

I'm so stressed right now I feel my hair falling out and crow's feet leaving their first traces by the corners of my eyes.

Finals Week.

It is midnight, which is practically like 4 am for us old, married fold. 
This hideous research paper is glaring at me.
I need to write another 9 pages, and I've barely made it to 3.
I just want to curl up and call it quits.

I can't believe this is my senior year.
This is technically the last research paper I will ever write.
.............if I pass this class that is.

What will I do when I have my degree?
I have no idea!

Jon is curled up like a kitten in our Egyptian cotton sheets.
I'm so envious, its disgusting. 
Luckily, I bought some Ben and Jerry to keep me company,
but each bite is a pang of sorrowful guilt as I just got a membership to LA fitness.

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS TIL THE SEMESTER IS DONE.
I just hope I make it that long!

Sleeplessly,




No comments:

Post a Comment