Page links

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Duck, Duck, GOOSE.


The secret to finding the simple quality of a carefree happiness is in the little things. Little things like going on nature walks. This post is actually a throwback to last summer when I lived in Utah next to this absolutely adorable pond. Going on walks is the best way to detox after a long day. This is my absolute favorite photo I've ever taken with my phone. I think Canadian geese are just absolutely beautiful. This picture just captures a poetic elegance; from the sleek curved neck to the water dripping from the beak. 


Check out these adorable babies. I want all of them.


Word to the wise, do not try to "pet" the geese.
THEY TOTALLY HISS AND IT IS THE MOST TERRIFYING THING. EVER.
Oh, and they bite.


However, I would be lying if I said  wouldn't risk bites and hisses to get super close to these adorable fluffies.

Note: I did NOT touch the babies. I am respectful to wildlife. 


Anyways, I wish Arizona had some of these adorable geese and green grass. Actually, I wish Arizona just had green, period. 


Wistfully,


No comments:

Post a Comment