- you have an unsteady hand
- cutting straight has always proved to be problematic
- your daughter has wavy/curly hair
- your daughter has a cowlick
- you daughter resists you doing high maintenance do's
- you actually aren't capable of high maintenance do's
Mom, with that being said, I forgive you for making me look like a dweeb at least 4 years past the acceptable age for crooked bangs to exist. Also, thanks for going through childbirth for me- you are the best ((but not with scissors... just to clarify)).