Page links

Monday, May 27, 2013

Makin' MiMi's

In case you haven't heard, Jon and I officially decided on the name Khaleesi (or just Callie, or puppy, or poopy butt, or snugglemuffin). We are SO IN LOVE. This week's obsession was taking photos of our sweet little girl sleeping, because that is all she does. I swear she has doubled in size in the last week. She is now officially seven weeks old and a total trouble maker. 
She finds the most uncomfortable position possible, and then promptly decides to fall soundly asleep.
Her favorite naptime places are: Jon's weights, Jon's chair, and underneath the couch- though I don't know how much longer she will be able to wriggle under there.
Like, seriously, under the couch?
She has a basic understanding of "No" and is beginning to have name recognition.
Also, she is pretty good about using her puppy training pads.
I just love her little puppy butt.
and don't even get me started on those toes....
Her favorite play things are her squeaky weasel, her purple ball, and Jon's tennis balls. 
AND ALL OF MY SHOES. 
It's okay though, I'm kind of in love with this face.
I mean, how could you not?
We took Khaleesi on her first walk ever and she did AWESOME.
I'm a proud puppy mom at the moment. 

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment